ERP Systems Developer – Odoo
The ERP Systems Developer – Odoo is responsible for supporting the design, development and integration of ERP solutions and performs other duties as required.
Duties and responsibilities of the job
• Design, development, testing and implementation of ERP solutions based on Odoo.
• Manage the installation, configuration, maintenance and upgrade of server and multi database Odoo/Ubuntu environments.
• Manage the maintenance and enhancement of existing Odoo ERP solutions modules.
• Test new functions / modifications to existing application modules in accordance with Application Support team.
• Collaborate and maintain projects source codes centrally using version control systems.
• Address technical issues relating to software code.
• Develop and implement automated test procedures.
• Provide complete documentation for completed tasks and activities.
• Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
• Reports regarding products usability and customer satisfaction.
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
• Create product problem reports and troubleshooting documents for each issue.
• Design and deliver functional training sessions to end users and coach customers on how to use Enterprise Application efficiently.
• Provide support and consultation to Product & Services (VAS) team to provide customers with best technical solution that match business requirements based on SaaS model or on premises.
Job qualifications and requirements:
• BS or BA in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or other relevant qualification.
• 1 – 3 years’ Experience in maintenance, support, configuration, and implementation of business applications.
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in Python, databases, SQL Querying and API operations.
• Odoo framework knowledge
• Knowledge on Unix-Linux platform
• Knowledge on using version control systems using SVN or Git.
• Interest and ability to learn new business applications and related capabilities as required.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies and project management.
• Understanding of cloud computing and cloud-based application services.
• Excellent customer services skills.