Job Title Junior HR job description
Department Human Resources
Reporting to HR-Manager
Human resources (HR) Junior is responsible for hiring, developing and looking after employees. This involves functions such as training and monitoring performance. HR Junior can be generalists who perform a broad range of duties, or specialists who focus on a particular area. Specialisms include employee relations, careers coaching, health and safety and headhunting.
• recruiting, training and developing staff
• making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
• pensions and benefits administration
• approving job descriptions and advertisements
• looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
• organizing staff training sessions and activities
• monitoring staff performance and attendance
• advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
• ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
• negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
Key skills for Junior HR &Qualifications
• Effective organizational skills
• Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
• Teamwork skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Numerical skills
• Full knowledge of labor law.
• The ability to deal with modern systems represented in ERP(Odoo), or others.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field
• It must be less than three years and not more than that.
• The ability to deal with arithmetic equations inside Excel and create them.
• knowledge of Microsoft Office package