NOC engineers, also known as Network Operations Center engineers, monitor and control large networks from a central location. These skilled professionals are responding to received alarms in the monitoring systems as per agreed Alarms handbook.
• Monitoring the large networks elements.
• Performs alarms correlation and troubleshooting to detect the running incidents.
• Follow the agreed escalation and notifications media.
• Check networks elements, components and services availability.
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting network errors.
• Performing regular checks on network hardware and software.
• Tracking and documenting network issues and compiling incident reports.
• Prepare review and share the agreed periodic reports.
• Follow shift allocation time table to grant the 24\7 monitoring.
The Job Requirement and Experience.
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related field.
• Extensive experience working as an NOC engineer.
• Experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting network infrastructures.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work in shift hours.
• Ability to work well under pressure